Test Your Spreadsheets
How well do you know your spreadsheet? Or have you inherited your spreadsheet from someone else?
Do you know…
- All the links your file has?
- If there are worksheets coded away?
- If there is any data hidden by formatting (e.g. white text on white background)?
Sign up and find out how your spreadsheets perform against our industry standard rules in a matter of minutes.
Test your spreadsheets with ClusterSeven Cloud Spreadsheet Manager (CSM).
Securely delivered from the cloud
Our evaluation service is securely delivered from the cloud, so you don’t have to install any software. You can rest assured your data will be protected to the highest standards using techniques and technologies that include:
- Encryption of data at rest and in transit using industry protocols
- Best-practice password policies
- Round-the-clock network security monitoring
- Protection against viruses and malware using industry-leading scanners
- Regular penetration tests by independent security specialists
The ClusterSeven service is hosted by leading global data centre provider Microsoft Azure. The infrastructure is housed in fully redundant data centres, which are certified to ISO 27001, ISO/IEC 27018, HIPAA, SSAE-16, PCI-DSS, SOC 1 and SOC 2.
Why Use Cloud Spreadsheet Manager?
Non-invasive effective control for spreadsheets
Lower cost of ownership
Transparency over your data
Save time compared to manual controls
Increase productivity & confidence
Manage and reduce risks
Smarter, faster decision making
The ability to risk check files on demand so that errors can be remediated quickly and efficiently through to comparing spreadsheet versions and thereby increasing confidence in the accuracy of the spreadsheet data itself all at the push of the button is truly game changing.
The core strength of ClusterSeven’s technology is that it gives a fully auditable view of each spreadsheet. We can configure the technology to take all the manual effort away from ensuring that only the right changes occur.