Careers With ClusterSeven
Find out about exciting careers at ClusterSeven, and what it’s like working at a market-leading tech company.
What’s In It For You
We know that our success depends on our people. So we invest in training and development, ensure career progression opportunities, and offer competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll thrive in our dynamic, flexible and collaborative working environment. There are plenty of social opportunities to enjoy — along with nice little extras, like a chill-out and games room, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
What’s It Like Working At ClusterSeven?
Hear from some of our people about their experiences at ClusterSeven.
Danae, Database Developer
ClusterSeven is a fast growing company were you always have the opportunity to learn something new and learn about a very interesting market.
- I joined ClusterSeven about 4 years ago as part of the database team.
- The database team is quite small, meaning that I get involved in the development of the full range of ClusterSeven products.
- I also have the chance to research new tools that could help the team to develop faster, test our databases and improve the quality of what we deliver.
Best thing about my colleagues? Everybody is really smart and friendly which makes ClusterSeven an amazing place to work; you can learn a lot from your colleagues but have fun with them too.
My workday fuel? Double choco mocha, doughnuts… if I am honest anything sweet!
Alex, Sales Executive
Joining ClusterSeven has been a massive learning curve for me and I have loved every minute. Aside from the exposure you get to the senior management and clients, everyone that works here is always more than happy to help, making it a great place to work.
• I joined ClusterSeven in October 2017 as a Sales Executive and is my first experience of sales
• I am the lead in taking ClusterSeven’s new solution “CSM” to direct clients
• I enjoy the responsibility and trust I have been given by ClusterSeven and the support I have received by the company
Best thing about my colleagues? They are all a really fun group of people throughout the company; there is always someone who will be up for a chat and a laugh. They’ve been incredibly supportive and I have learnt a lot from them.
My workday fuel? Coffee and Tesco’s meal deals!
Andy, Software Development Engineer
ClusterSeven is small enough that you know everyone’s name, but large enough that there’s scope to move around and develop career. There’s all sorts of tech to work with, interesting problems to solve, and a nice amount of engineering interaction with clients.
- I came straight from university into QA as a software developer in test
- After a couple of years, I asked to work as a standard developer so that I could see things I did being used by people outside the QA team
- Over time I became the lead on one ClusterSeven product, while working as part of the team on another product
Best thing about my colleagues? They’re a bright and friendly bunch, which creates a stimulating yet relaxed atmosphere. Of all the companies where I had interviews, ClusterSeven is where I felt most at ease — and that’s all down to the people.
My workday fuel? Morning chocolate bar, big lunch, one double espresso (no sugar), plenty of water.
Kirk, Software Developer
Joining ClusterSeven has given me the opportunity to work in an interesting market, using modern (even cutting-edge) development tools and collaborating with highly talented colleagues.
- I started at ClusterSeven about a year ago, initially working on web development as part of a cloud project
- Since then, I’ve had the chance to learn a lot about ClusterSeven’s solutions and the markets where it operates, and to use a range of development tools
- My role has expanded over time to include back-end, front-end, security and more
Best thing about my colleagues? They’re an amazing bunch of people with diverse interests and backgrounds. Everyone’s ready to share their knowledge and expertise — it’s a very warm and inclusive working environment.
My workday fuel? Black coffee, apples, bakery treats, occasional (OK, frequent) sweets.