London, UK – Breakfast briefing: Inventory Management
Join ClusterSeven for a breakfast seminar where we will be discussing the benefits of inventory management whether for SOX, GDPR, MIFID II, BCBS239, Solvency II or one of the myriad of regulations facing enterprises.
Clients like Rabobank will share their experience and explain how ClusterSeven technology helped them to manage their EUC and spreadsheet estate, create an auditable inventory and manage the associated attestations and risks in response to industry regulations.
Establishing an inventory of files is a key part of any audit process. Sounds simple really, but having sent out that spreadsheet to your overseas operations, the collation of the results, versions and changes becomes a small nightmare. With hundreds of similar files to prepare, that simple task just became one of the critical path tasks in the audit close process.
By having a single inventory, which is fully audited and attested to by end users and confirmed by Managers, organisations will be able to reduce time and improve the accuracy and effectiveness of control and data quality.
Further benefits include:
- The process of spreadsheet registration, approval and re-certification is integrated via workflow based on your EUC policy
- There is transparency on the critical data lineages between files, which is highly challenging to determine manually
- Spreadsheets are managed across their lifecycle – from creation through to decommissioning
- Users can update central solution simultaneously (via web browser)
- Security at field level ensures only the relevant / correct people update relevant information
- Full audit trail on changes made by user
- Full segregation of duties by role
- Users only asked to enter pertinent information to their department or process (e.g. SOX information for finance spreadsheets only)
- Every single spreadsheet has a criticality score assigned to it in line with your EUC policy
To register, fill the form and we will get in touch shortly.
This event will take place on Thursday 28th September at ClusterSeven offices, 27-32 Old Jewry, London from 8.30am to 10.00am.
Get in touch
Let's talk about how ClusterSeven can increase transparency and control around your spreadsheets and give you confidence in your business critical processes and the accuracy of your data empowering you to make informed business decisions.Contact Us