5th Annual New Generation Operational Risk: Europe
ClusterSeven will be exhibiting The Center for Financial Professionals highly anticipated New Generation Operational Risk: Europe taking place in London, 12 – 13 March. This event is a chance to meet with 100+ industry experts at this leading 2019 operational risk Conference in London.
The event offers an excellent educational and networking opportunity to discover the future of operational risk and explore the evolving role and scope of operational risk management in today’s dynamic landscape. The two-day Conference will feature multiple streams, presentations, panel discussions, networking breaks and much more.
Hear from 25+ senior risk professional, including:
- Paul Dyer, Head of Operational Risk, Compliance & Risk Review, Financial Conduct Authority
- Francis Gross, Senior Advisor, Former Head of Division, External Statistics, ECB
- Paul Williams, Senior Technical Advisor, Bank of England
- Dora Grant, CRO, United Bank
- Nick Kitching, CRO, Swiss Re
Visit www.cefpro.com/oprisk or call us on +44 (0)20 7164 6582. Group rates available. Don’t forget to use the 15% discount code: OP-C7.