ClusterSeven and GRC 20/20 Hosting Complimentary Webinar
Model Risk Management: Are Your Models Built on a Firm Foundation?
Thursday, November 13, 2014
9:30am ET to 10:30am ET / 2:30pm to 3:30pm GMT
On Thursday, November 13th, GRC 20/20 and Cluster Seven will be hosting a special web broadcast on Model Risk Management.
This webinar focuses on how organizations can provide a firm foundation of model risk management that addresses model governance, lifecycle, and architecture to manage models and mitigate the risk they introduce while capitalizing on the significant value of models when properly used.
Attendees of this one-hour webinar will learn about:
- The Critical Nature and Reliance on Models in Financial Services
- When Models Fail the Organization
- Model Risk Management Governance, Policy & Inventory
- Model Risk Management Lifecycle
- Model Risk Management Information & Technology Architecture
Attendees will have time to ask questions during the Q&A portion of the webinar.