PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Cluster Seven Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Cluster Seven Limited of 10 Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2N 2DL.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Peter Still.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.clusterseven.com (Our Site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- ClusterSeven may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way Our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
SquareSpace last visit
ClusterSeven is hosted on SquareSpace.com. Squarespace websites drop a single tracking cookie called "ss_lastvisit" to allow our statistics module to determine if a website visitor is unique.
Google Analytics Cookies
Determine which domain to measure
Except for essential cookies, the utilised cookies will expire as per the following schedules:
Squarespace websites drop a single tracking cookie called "ss_lastvisit" to allow its statistics module to determine if a website visitor is unique. This expires after seven days.
Google analytics create multiple tracking cookies with the following expiration dates:
|Cookie Name||Default Expiration Time|
|2 years from set/update|
|30 mins from set/update|
|End of browser session|
|6 months from set/update|
|2 years from set/update|
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or may contact you about these by post or telephone.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Cluster Seven Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.