This webinar focuses on how organizations can provide a firm foundation of model risk management that addresses model governance, lifecycle, and architecture to manage models and mitigate the risk they introduce while capitalizing on the significant value of models when properly used.
The webinar covers:
- The Critical Nature and Reliance on Models in Financial Services
- When Models Fail the Organization
- Model Risk Management Governance, Policy & Inventory
- Model Risk Management Lifecycle
- Model Risk Management Information & Technology Architecture